Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Miller Time!

And, no, I do not mean the beer. LOL

Today, I will share a few things about Miller, aka Wild Man, linguine, noodle, bear, Grumpaw (that's my fave). Miller is my only boy, and a HUGE Momma's boy. He is my comforter, wiper of my tears, favorite man in my life. He is also the grumpiest little man I have ever met, hince the nickname "Grumpaw." I have never seen a little boy that can gripe and complain about everything. LOL In his mind, he has pre-determined the way things should be. God help anyone who distorts this. LOL Other things that make him grumpy: Interrupting his videogame to make him do chores, sleep, eat, etc. Touching his videogame while it is on pause.

As for the nickname "Linguine," this one came about one morning when I went in to wake him. He was sleeping on his stomach, in just his boxers. For those of you that know him, he is skinny, and pasty white. The boy doesn't tan, he just gets a darker shade of pale. Anyway, I look down at his long, skinny, white body, and the first thing I am reminded of his linguine - long, flat and skinny. That was the perfect description of Miller.

Although he is quite grumpy, he can also make me laugh. This morning, he was messing around with Prissie's dog toy and making it squeak. He looks at me and says "I'm not farting. I'm squeezing her toy." I thought I was gonna fall over.

Miller has ADHD, with an emphasis on the "H." He is extremely hyper, prior to taking his medicine. He wakes up "wide open." He has this noise he makes that can only be described as "Whoop, whoop." Anyone that ever visited Astroworld in its prime, will recall the siren that went off prior to every drop of the Skyscreamer. That is exactly what it sounds like. There are various other noises, but there are no descriptive sounds/words for them. LOL Put it this way, I once purchased him a t-shirt that read "Wanna Hear My Special Effects?" That's definitely Miller. LOL

No comments: