Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tales of the Tiny Princess

Well... Did you know it is possible for a tiny 3 y/o girl to use over 1/2 bottle of Orange Glo cleaner to clean 5 pieces of furniture in a living room? It is highly possible.
I now know, with definite certainty, that anytime I hear the phrase "I cleaning, Mommy," this is NOT a good thing. She cleaned the leather couch, leather recliner, TV screen, and all 3 pine tables. The couch & chair are now rather slick (she slid off the couch this morning and hit her head). LOL The TV screen has some neat special effects to it. The bad thing - I was intentionally not cleaning the pine tables so that I could refinish them next week, while they are @ their Dad's. Well, they are nice, oily & shiny. So, any suggestion on how to get rid of all the oil that is presently in the wood??? I'm thinking of dampening a rag with soapy water and letting them dry under the ceiling fan overnite.

Did you also know that a 3 y/o girl knows when to use "darn-it?" For example, when we are being sent off to bed, this is the perfect time to put said phrase into action.

Further, this same 3 y/o girl knows to say "Blah, blah, blah," the entire time her older brother is complaining about stuff or while he is having a temper tantrum. My oldest daughter and I think it's hysterical. My son... Does Not!!!

No comments: