Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Can you say EEEWWWW????

So, Sunday nite, I meet the kids' Dad to pick them up after his weekend. He informs me that the Princess has lost the back to her earring. No big deal. I have plenty of earrings, I'll just take the back off of one of those and put it on hers. We get home, and I get her in my room, get a back of another earring. I slightly push her earring, to hold it steady while I put the back on it. Well, guess what I found??? The back to her earring. She had somehow managed to push the thing so tight that it worked itself INSIDE the hole. Can you say eeewwww??? So, I had to gently pull it out. It was gross!!! I checked the other side, and it was on its way inside the hole, as well. We are now doctoring the holes, trying to keep from having to completely remove the earrings. It looks pretty promising, so far...

In case I haven't mentioned it before, my oldest 2 have ADHD. Along with ADHD, you get OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) tendencies. So, she became a "little" over zealous about making sure the backs didn't come off, so she wouldn't lose her earrings - we just had them pierced before school started this year.

Well, more later, I'm about to start the morning chaos!

No comments: