Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's been a long time...

Well, I decided that since I have several friends from church that are on here, I would get back to working on my blog.

So much has happened since my last post. I was laid off, again. It took me 4 months to find another job. I have, however, been working since the end of February. I am grateful for my job, as it helps to provide for my kids. However, let me be honest, I HATE IT!!!! My boss is an ungrateful, arrogant, self-important butthead. Oh, he's also a tight-wad. Presently, what I earn is BELOW poverty level.

Enough of that... The kids are growing up, way too fast. Maggie will be in 4th grade, Miller in 1st and Matt will be starting Pre-K. This is the only year that all of them will attend the same school. After this, I will always be shuttling between 2 schools. At one point, I will have one in High School, one in Middle School and one in elementary. That will be interesting. RRRRrrrr...

Presently, we are getting ready for the start of the new school year. The thought of having to purchase school clothes and supplies for 3 kids, on my income, is quite overwhelming. However, I have learned to ask for help, instead of stressing because I cannot do it alone.

Well, I will be back again, soon.

No comments: