Sunday, October 12, 2008

I had a date last nite!

SHOCKER!!!! LOL It's the first date I have been on in about a year. I had a good time. We went out to eat and then to play miniature golf. By the time we were at the 5th hole, I remembered why I am not a big miniature golf player. It is not a good game for someone with ADD. LOL Trying to see how many putts it takes to put the ding-dang ball in the hole is NOT my type of fun.

We did also play a few video games, which was fun. I went to try to cash in the tickets & get something for the kids. I thought I had quite a few. I didn't even have enough to get a party favor size playdo. LOL What a flippin' rip-off!!! LOL

So, all this brings me to think that there ARE some really nice guys out there, and one of them found me. It gives me a little more faith that God really does have someone for me, and that I might actually find him, some day.

2 comments:

Jordi said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a good,fun,clean date!! lol jk Well I hope to see you Wednesday night,I won't be getting there until late because I have drivers ed!! Can't wait! Have a great week!

Jenn said...

I am so glad to hear of your recent new job and new date! I love reading your blog. You are funny and I love your kids' humor...lol. Keep up the smiling and all the laughing...praying for you!!