Friday, November 21, 2008

I NEED A HUSBAND!!!!

No, I'm not trying to be set up on a blind date. There are many, many rewards to being a Single Mom. Looking at your children, seeing their accomplishments and knowing you had a hand in it; showing up for the Thanksgiving lunch at school, unannounced & getting to see the look of sheer delight on their face; not having to share their attention (yes, I know - that's selfish), etc. However, there are very critical times in life, when I feel I NEED to share the joy with a man. That time: WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO MOVE A FAMILY OF FOUR ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!

Yes, ladies... I need to borrow your husbands. It is absolutely IMPERATIVE we get moved out tomorrow, and I have not been able to locate any able-bodied help. Can some of you PLEASE spare your husbands for tomorrow evening??? I'm in DIRE need of some help!!!!! I have a truck, a dolly and a house full of boxes and furniture. The majority of the stuff will go into storage, except a few boxes and the kids' beds, which will go with us to Mom's.

Let me know if you know of ANYONE that can help.

Much love to you guys!!!! As always, thank you for your prayers!!! They are such a blessing on my life!

Glenna...

No comments: