Friday, November 7, 2008

My present family status...

I had my meeting with the CPS investigator, and it seemed to have gone well. From what I was told about the allegations against me, it was definitely the ex-mother-in-law. There were things she exaggerated, that only she could have come up with, because a lot of it goes back to when the ex and I separated. Due to some of what she said, the witch ended up implicating the ex, and he is now under investigation, as well. What a Mom...

Here comes the horrible, awful, rotten part... When the ex found out he was under investigation (before finding out his mother made the report), he flipped out and filed an Amended Petition for Custody and TRO. So, he now has custody of my kids. I spoke to him last night, and it seemed we were going to get this all straightened out. He said he would speak with the CPS investigator, and see what she had to say.

He spoke to her this morning, and she told him to go forward with the custody petition. I thanked him for making me look guilty of neglect. I have CPS investigating me, his MOTHER is the one that filed the report against me, and HE is suing me for custody. How in the HELL does he think that makes me look???

So, I will be spending the weekend alone, with the dog. The kids will not be coming back on Sunday evening. Our temporary hearing will be held on Wednesday morning, at 8:30 a.m. I am praying that this goes well, and they can return to me afterwards.

I presently feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and run over by a steam roller. I'm nauseated, and I want to just crawl in a hole until Wednesday. However, I cannot. I have to work, and I also need to get the house packed up for the move, which is supposed to be next weekend. It's hard to concentrate, when all I can do is think about my Angels.

PLEASE, I'm begging, pray I get my children back.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh (((((Glenna)))))big hugs! I am so sorry this has happened!
Psalm 29:11 says "The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace."

I am praying for God's perfect peace to cover you! I am praying you get your sweet darlings back SOON!

melanie said...

Oh hon. I'm in tears for you. Praying for the Lord to just take control of this whole situation - to comfort you and them, to prepare you and everyone involved for your court date, to make the move go smoothly and easily, and to calm and comfort you through it all. Continuing in prayer for you and your family.

Jenn said...

wow...Glenna, don't give up!!

"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight."

Someone said in one of your last comments to allow God to flex his muscles and fight for you. He WILL fight for you. Let him. He is all powerful and I know that He will bring everything back around and you will be justified.

I know this is a hard situation but remember...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! We are praying for you and holding you in our hearts!!