Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayer Meeting...

I am needing help from you ladies.

As some of you know, I am in a custody battle with my ex-husband, and he filed for Emergency custody of my children, and I have not seen them since dropping them off at school last Thursday morning.

Our hearing is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. I keep thinking of what the Bible says about "Wherever two or more, there I am in the midst of them." I feel God has laid it on my heart to gather some of my fellow Christians and have a literal prayer meeting tonight. If any of you are available tonight to meet at my mother's at 7:00 p.m. Mom's number is in the phone book. If you can make it and need the address, please contact her.

Love to all of you,

Glenna Friesz

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Glenna!! I am so sorry that I missed it! I am JUST now reading your post. Just know that I will be praying for you the rest of the evening and throughout the morning too. Please let us know how things go. I love you so very much and you are a WONDERFUL and LOVING mother.

Unknown said...

I'm a friend of a friend and am praying!!

melanie said...

You're probably in your hearing right now. Praying, sweetie.

Dani said...

You don't know me, but I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your family this morning.

Cayce said...

Glenna,

I am a friend of Jana's and she has asked that I join in praying for you this morning. I pray that you feel the arms of God holding you up during this very difficult time. I pray that the judge sees that what happened was nothing more than an innocent mistake and restores custody to you. I'll be waiting to hear about the outcome.

Heather said...

I am so happy that you got your kids back yesterday!!! It was GREAT to see that great big hug between you and Miller last night at church supper!!!!!!!