Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prayer request...

Let me first start by thanking you guys for the wonderful comments left for me... I knew I could count on my friends for support, love and understanding! You guys are awesome.

Next, I will be meeting with the CPS investigator, at my house, at 12:00 today. My best friend is going to be with me, and possibly my younger brother (a/k/a my attorney). Please pray that the investigator will see just how much I adore my kids and that I do take care of them and do NOT abuse or neglect them.

I love you all, and thank you for your love and encouragement. I will post again tonight and let you know how everything goes...

Much love...
Glenna

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cannot believe this is happening! Just remember...you have nothing to hide, you are a GREAT MOM! I know that the truth will set you free, and they will leave you alone! I am praying for you, sister!!!