Friday, December 5, 2008

Where is he???

So, I've been contemplating this dating thing - again. Can someone PLEASE tell me how/where/when a single Mother of 3 is supposed to find a nice, loving, CHRISTIAN man with morals and values?

I know God has that perfect man already chosen for me. I'm just getting really tired AND BORED waiting on him to arrive. I miss adult conversation (with someone besides my Mom). I miss having my own personal cheerleader, confidante and partner-in-crime. I miss having that person you have "inside jokes" with. That person who knows what your thinking. I miss the shoulder to cry on, the hand to hold. I miss the phone calls just because. I miss having that person that I can't wait to share my good news with, when I actually have some. I want that person that I KNOW I will be with for the rest of my life. I miss having that person that actually cares how my day was.

You must be wondering how I can be so lonesome with three kids to occupy my time. It's simple. Raising kids alone gives you plenty of time to be lonely. There is no one there to back you up on the discipline, there is no one there to bounce ideas off of, there is no one there to kiss ME goodnight. LOL At the end of the day, when they are all asleep, you realize you are there for everyone, but who is there for you???

So, if you see my Knight in Shining Armor, will you PLEASE tell him how to find me?????

2 comments:

Heather said...

one answer....www.eHarmony.com!!! They found for me my prince!!!!!

Michael Paine said...

I was going to recommend the same thing heather did it seemed to be the thing that found her knight in shining armor!