Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am so excited - An Answered Prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have found a new job, or should I say a new job found me. I received a call from my younger brother, who is an attorney. Another attorney I had interviewed with prior to arriving in hell (a/k/a my present job), had contacted him. He is letting his secretary go, and wants me to come work for him!!!! My salary increase will be around $9000, plus I will have insurance, vacation and sick time. The attorney and I really hit it off during my prior interview, but he had decided to go with the other girl. He told me when I spoke to him today, that he had obviously made the wrong decision.

FINALLY!!!! Something great has happened for me. You guys have NO idea how much I needed something positive to happen in my life. It's even better since this is something pretty big!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, Glenna!!! I have been praying...Praise the LORD!!! Good luck in your new great job! :) :) :)

Jessica said...

That is great news!!! I couldn't be happier for you!!! seriously!

melanie said...

WOOHOO~!!!

Michael Paine said...

Yeah!!! I am glad you will be happy with your new job.

Michael

Jenn said...

Awesome-ness!! I know you are excited...YAY!!!