Monday, August 11, 2008

They crack me up!

So, for those of you that do not know me, I have quite the reputation as a smart a**. LOL I'm not sure how often I even say anything serious. Generally, if it comes out of my mouth, it should be taken with a grain of salt. LOL

As I tend to pick on my kids, quite a bit, they have picked up on my sarcasm. The other day, when joking around, the 4 y/o called me a nerd. I'll tell the oldest one something, and she says "Ya think?"

Anyway, I have this bad habit of singing portions of songs, or using quotes out of movies or commercials, in conversation. I do not quote them, I use them appropriately in conversation. Even I think it's quite annoying. LOL This afternoon I as singing a portion of "Some Enchanted Evening," from "South Pacific," I come to the part "...when I find my true love," and Maggie says: "which will probably be never!" I have taught her well. LOL

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! I was completely cracking up when I read this(mainly because I can totally picture you and the kids saying all that!)

love you!

melanie said...

I was thinking exactly what Jessica said. LOL~!!