Friday, August 15, 2008

Today is a better day!

I find myself relieved that yesterday is over. I was in a "funk," and I couldn't figure out what started it, or why. I'm sure 99.99999% of it had to do with having to come to this job I absolutely HATE! I am ever so grateful to have a job, it would just be wonderful if it was a different one. LOL I am presently trying to find something better, preferably no longer in the legal field. I have gotten out of it twice before, and SWORE I would never go back. Well, here I am. LOL Third time's a charm??? Please pray that I will find something before I lose what sanity I have left.

Anyway! Onto a different subject... My kids... This morning, I'm calling Maggie, because I need to do something. This is the reply I receive: "Maggie's not in right now. Leave a message at the beep. 'Beep.'" It's times like this I am so proud. She is learning when and how to use the sarcastic wit I have taught her. LOL

The other day, I called Miller into the kitchen to take his medicine. He comes walking in with his finger in the air, trying to get that groove-thing going and says "I ain't gonna take my medicine." I did figure out one thing: "White boy ain't got no groove." I thought I was gonna crack up. Wednesday nite, when we were leaving church, he kept telling me to look up, it's shiny. I finally figured out he was talking about how the sun was behind the clouds, and the rays were shining around them. His reasoning: "I think God is having a party, or Jesus." I thought it was hilarious & sweet at the same time.

Matt has been on a roll, too. However, she has not been so funny lately. She's just downright M-E-A-N!!!! If she sees it and wants it, she decides she should have it. She will hit, bite, kick, etc., in an effort to obtain the desired object. For those of you at my church, do NOT let this cuteness full you... She is an angel with horns. LOL

No comments: